23/06/2021 - 25/06/2021
09:30 - 16:00
Held in partnership with the National Research Foundation and University of Cape Town, this year’s conference Impact of Science conference, will take place on 23 – 25 June.
The conference will focus on ‘The Transformative Power of Research’ and features highly regarded and internationally recognised experts who will be discussing how research can and should contribute to all aspects of society, from environment to culture, economy, quality of life and well-being, to name a few.
Some of the themes that will be covered in this conference include:
- Advancing a research impact agenda for inclusive development
- Models, approaches for the development of a research impact agenda
- National impact evaluation frameworks, citizen-based monitoring of impact, demonstrating effectiveness of impact on the SDG’s, The role of AI and Big Data
- Promoting coherence about impact within the science eco-system
- Collaboration & engagement for impact of science
- The road towards evidence-informed policy making
Read more about the conference: Impact of Science conference
Ingen NARMA nett-påmelding for dette arrangementet.