25/05/2021 - 28/05/2021
00:00 - 23:59
From Societal Impact Strategy to Implementation and Execution (25-28 May), is held by AESIS (network for Advancing and Evaluating the Societal Impact of Science) in partnership with the University of Vienna and the University of Applied Arts Vienna. The course will be hosted virtually from Vienna, Austria and broadcasted to an online global audience. The international trainers in our course will aim to impart knowledge and foster discussions on the following topics:
- Mapping impact of your institution, defining impact goals, strengths and weaknesses
- Internal infrastructure, facilities and skills
- Strengthening position in the external infrastructure through collaborations and framework
- Supporting researchers through training and facilities with the inclusion of impact strategies in research design
- Measuring and monitoring impact of research project from all disciplines, including SSHA
As we had the great pleasure of welcoming NARMA members to our past course on Access to EU Research Funding, we believe this course on impact strategy and implementation may also be of interest. We would be delighted to offer members of NARMA a discount of €200,- for tickets to the online course, discount code VienCo/NARMA.
Ingen NARMA nett-påmelding for dette arrangementet.